May 12, 2012

Jez + Timo got married! ♥

 Jez is a very close and good friend of mine whom I've known since we were 13, way back in Form 1 in SMK Taman Desa. And we became friends because I overheard that her birthday was the same as mine. haha. Random, I know. Together with Jia Wei we were H2J. haha. I really miss those times.

And as of the 28th of April 2012, Jez and Timo have tied the knot! ♥ Have been so happy and excited for her since I heard the news. Sadly I couldn't make it for their wedding ceremony in Perth but I attending their gorgeous wedding dinner back home in KL on the 6th of May. :)

Congratulations to the both of you! ♥

For nostalgia's sake, here's a pic of us back in Form 1:

Celebrating Jez's engagement

And finally Jez's wedding dinner. :')

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives and to celebrate such a joyous occasion with you two.

SMKTD girls ♥

 I love how weddings are great mini reunions!

Desarians doing what we do best. Being lame. haha.

To the lovely couple, may you be blessed with a wonderful marriage filled with love, respect, happiness and God's abundant blessings. Love you both and can't wait to see babies! haha. ;)


♥Di

1 comment:

  1. Time past so fast, already 10+ years

    PS: H2J all getting pretty and pretty. (compare to form1 photo :D)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's like giving me a cookie. Yay! haha. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails