Oct 31, 2011

Halloween 2011 @ MOS Euphoria

Cousins and I as the "Candy Skull Mafia Crew" hehe. :)

Headed over to MOS Euphoria on Saturday night for the Halloween party themed "Asian House of Horros".


















Overall we enjoyed our night. Halloween parties are so much more fun when people are sporting enough to dress up. :) There were a lot more people in costumes when I went to MOS in 2009...maybe cos it was a one day thing that year...and this year it's 3 days...so there weren't that many people in nice costumes. Owh well. Here's looking forward to next year's Halloween party. :D

Happy Halloween! ♥


♥Di

4 comments:

  1. wow!!
    You are sexy and scaring at the same time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have the pics of the joker from halloween can u post them. the joker in suit. thank you =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :D

    @Anonymous: Which Joker? I don't have any from my camera but I think my cousin's camera has two Jokers in it... one is a green faced joker... one has curly hair. :) Lemme know if that's what you're looking for and I'll post it up. :D

    @Michelle: Thanks hun! Going to MOS reminded me of the time I bumped into you there and of last year's Halloween when we celebrated together...and to think now you're engaged! ♥ hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's like giving me a cookie. Yay! haha. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails