Nov 17, 2010

Symbols

Just for my own referencing purposes. Cos I always forget the codes. haha. :p

Music symbols (quaver, joined quaver):
♪ - Alt 13
♫ - Alt 14

Copyright, Registered, Trademark symbols:
© - Alt 0169
® - Alt 0174
™ - Alt 0153

Cute symbols (Sun, heart, diamond, club, spade, smiley):
☼ - Alt 15
♥ - Alt 3
♦ - Alt 4
♣ - Alt 5
♠ - Alt 6
☺ - Alt 1
☻ - Alt 2

Bullet points:
• - Alt 7
○ - Alt 9

Currency symbols (pound, dollar, cents, Yen, Euro):
£ - Alt 156
$ - Alt 36
¢ - Alt 155
¥ - Alt 157
€ - Alt 0128

Arrow symbols:
▲ - Alt 30
▼ - Alt 31
↨ - Alt 23
↑ - Alt 24
↓ - Alt 25
→ - Alt 26
← - Alt 27
↔ - Alt 29

Music related symbols (play, reverse, stop):
► - Alt 16
◄ - Alt 17
■ - Alt 254

Random symbols:
♂ - Alt 11 (male)
♀ - Alt 12 (female)
α - Alt 224 (alpha)
ß - Alt 225 (beta)
π - Alt 227 (Pi)
Ω - Alt 234 (Omega)

9 comments:

  1. The Username has been removed from FacebookNovember 17, 2010 at 6:14 PM

    It doesn't work, except those with 4 digit. ©®™:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not? @_@

    ☺ ☻ ♥ ♣ ♠

    ReplyDelete
  3. where u find all these?? abit hard to remember leh !! got more wan some with letters and funny funny letters wan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Username has been removed from Yahoo said...November 18, 2010 at 6:35 AM

    I have no idea why not...
    giving up ±.±

    Re Botakai: Type "symbol alt" in www.Google.com and search. Then you will get a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So weird!
    Hmmm... you're using the number pad right? Windows? I don't think these work for Mac OS.

    Sowee... I dunno why it doesn't work for you. :(

    It works for me tho ♪

    • • •

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Username has been removed from Android said...November 18, 2010 at 9:15 PM

    ♪.♪ I think I know what happen!!
    I can type these cute symbol in my company computer with Windows XP Service Pack 3.

    But in my house is WindowsXP SP2 :D

    What OS you use?

    ReplyDelete
  7. But I'm using Windows XP SP2 though. :P And my brother's Windows 7 also no problem. :D

    But anyway, yay! It's finally working for you. haha. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Username has been removed by Idealistic DreamerNovember 19, 2010 at 11:03 PM

    -_-...
    Next time when I need to type these, I will go to
    www.idealistic-dreamer.blogspot.com to copy instead.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha. XD
    Copy-Paste FTW! XD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's like giving me a cookie. Yay! haha. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails