Jun 29, 2010

Rainbows ♥

"I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is a sign of my permanent promise to you and to all the earth " -Gen 9:13


Of all days to not have my digital camera with me. :C
The photo taken with my phone camera pales in comparison to the actual rainbow Joyce and I saw on our way back from Cyberjaya.

A perfect full rainbow stretching from across the road, vivid and bright against an orange sky (it looks blue in the photos but the actual sky was a warm orange colour).
With a second less visible rainbow above it.


When I saw the rainbows, a smile broke from my face and I felt happiness exuding from within me.

We stopped the car to take photos. And I pranced around as the little girl within me felt a sudden sense of unexplainable joy and lightheartedness.

It's amazing how we find sheer bliss in the simplest things. :)

It felt like a hug from God to reassure me of His promises.

Hugs n Kisses,
Di


8 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I just love it so much when seeing this.

    I hope to post the video up which I shoot the whole rainbow :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! I wished there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow .. something so innocent about rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joyce: hahaha. post lah! :D I think my video won't be as clear. :C Gonna try uploading it later. :P

    @Jaz: Yalor! At the end of this rainbow was MMU. then again...Money Making University...hahahhaa. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehee.... posted d... need to re-edit abit the background sound. (*wahahaha, as we did say something funny back behind while shooting this video)

    Go check it out :>

    Cheersss....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Joyce!

    Saw your video dy!!! hahaha. Nice nice! :D Lucky we took video hor? Couldn't fit the whole rainbow into the picture. :C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jia you jia you Heidi... faster finish ur work... then u have a rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jia you jia you Heidi... faster finish ur work... then u have a rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg double rainbow!!!

    it is sooooo intense, what does it mean???

    the link to this double rainbow thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGqtxdKjqbI

    have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's like giving me a cookie. Yay! haha. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails