Jun 23, 2010

BEAST @B2ST Passes!

OHEMGEEEEEEE~

I knew BEAST @B2ST was coming to Malaysia in June but I gave up hope of going to watch their showcase because of various reasons.

And then Jason @mynjayz and Advertlets made my day. 

OMAIGAWD! Free passes to the showcase!!!!!!!

You can get some too! Scroll down to find out how! ;)


6 hunky and talented boys who called themselves BEAST will be in Malaysia from 26th June to 28th June 2010 for “Shock of the New Era” album promotion. Beast will perform and showcase their talent to Malaysia audience on 26th June with the one and only Shock of the New Era showcase.


'God-like DongWoon', 'Model DuJun', 'Muscle YoSeob', 'Sharp-eyed HyunSeung', 'Balded JunHyung', 'Sexy hips GiKwang' ♥ ♥ 




BEAST “SHOCK OF THE NEW ERA” Exclusive Showcase in Malaysia
Date: 26 June 2010 (Saturday) 
Time: 7.00pm
 
Venue: KL Live, Kuala Lumpur

Want free passes courtesy of Advertlets? Just drop me a comment! :D
Anyone can go, you don't have to be a blogger. ;)
It's that simple. :D

Tickets are limited so let me know ASAP!

SORRY FANS! Tickets from Advertlets have all been snapped up!

Thank you for responding, those whom I emailed but didn't mail me back, sorry the tickets have been reserved for those who confirmed with me.
Those who have emailed me their names with contact number, I'll be emailing you guys again soon to let you know what time to meet up on Sat. ;)

See you all there!!!
Woots! 

Hugs n Kisses,
Di

27 comments:

  1. babe!!!!!!!! I wanna goooooooooo.... ahha... i <3 doojoonnn~~~~

    Elysia here.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. email is elysia_t@hotmail.com...
    hopefully u still have the ticket.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. it the ticket still available???ehehe if it is i would love 2 hv 1..uhuhu dono how get da ticket since kinda late now..(T-T)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Athirah! Yup, you can drop me an email with your name/ names of those who want to go. :)

    here's my email add heidityj(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay~ heidi i already email u..thanks..uhuhu wait then what do i do next??

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey. seriously? tickets?
    wow, you are soo KIND. :DD
    is there any left?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Joan! Yup yup! Just drop me an email at heidityj(@)gmail.com with your name and contact number. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. do u still have ticket?
    m email is hoddylim@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. can i have the ticket
    i desprately need it
    i've benn searching for it for almost a week and i almost gave up
    thnk god i saw ur post on the k-popped
    please email me at arabkid_chaos@yahoo.com
    i hope u still have tickets for me
    thnks for the information
    anything just email me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I've emailed you. Do check! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Heidi!
    Do you still have tickets?
    Btw, I have just emailed you.
    Please check, ya!

    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahh! I WANT!
    how do i get it?
    pls pls pls

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ina: Emailed you girl! ;)

    @Elyn: WOAH you also going? Yay! See you there babe! :D :D :D

    @Adelene: Hi! drop me an email at heidityj(@)gmail.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOAHHH very good feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOAHHH very good feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @mynjayz: haha. yup! :D all thanks to Advertlets and you for making so many fans happy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!Shirley here..would love to get the ticket :S my email is ayasuki_zns@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Shirley, you've got mail! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Sabrina here. I want tickets ! Email is sabrina_lovebabycute@yahoo.com . PLEASEEEE~

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sabrina! You've got mail! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. heidi i've got ur email
    thnk you :D
    btw this is syafaah :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. heidi
    if anything happen do call or text me
    please and thnk you :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay Syafaah. If anything you'll be the first I contact. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's like giving me a cookie. Yay! haha. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails