Apr 2, 2010

For adoption

Meet Spot.

She's about 5-6months old. (Yes, Spot is a female kitten.)

My heart bleeds every time I think about her circumstances...

She was a stray kitten we found behind our house.

Abandoned by her mom when she was barely a few weeks old.

Outcast by the kittens and cats around her.

She fell into the deep drain behind my house, twice.

She almost died when someone left detergent on the toilet floor and she played with it.

And now she's going to be given up by her owner because her owner's parents have objections.

Sigh. :C

OHAI!

I seriously don't know what Spot did to deserve this.
I've been crying every night thinking about what's going to happen to her.

I wonder, if she knew...if she understood human speech...how would she feel, knowing the owner she can't live without is forced to give her away to someone else or to an animal shelter.

I wonder, if I knew this was the outcome, would I have decided to rescue her in the first place?

but I guess looking at how healthy and happy she is now...I'm glad we rescued her.

She was the spunky little kitten who would sit in front of my back door, waiting eagerly for us to open the door and let her in. And every time we put her back outside, she would sit on the ledge and would seem stunned that we put her back outside.

Spot, a week after we rescued her.


She was extremely young at the time...she fell into the drain twice because she was unstable when she walked. And because of that, we took her in and nursed her back to health, hoping to help her find a new home. And we did find her a home, only we didn't expect this to happen.

It's hard for my family to keep her. We already have 5 cats of our own. If not, she would have been a permanent part of my family already.

I can haz loving home plz?

So we are looking for a loving home for Spot. She's a house cat. Litter trained.
Very energetic and healthy, has had all of her shots.
Will be sending her to be spayed soon.

So if you, or anyone you know is interested in adopting her, please contact us. You can leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

I'm praying she finds a good, loving, warm and permanent place to call home.

UPDATE: My daddy says we should just keep Spot. Since we already have 3 cats in the house and numerous add ons in our porch, it wouldn't make a difference...ERRRR...pretty surreal that my dad would suggest this...mom and I were downright surprised! I don't know how my 3 house cats would take to having a kitten in the house...so we'll try it out and see...meanwhile we are still open to anyone who is willing to adopt her. :)

Hugs n Kisses,
Di

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ! she looks just like my kitten it just that mine is male

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi June! haha. She's all grown up now and acts more like a male cat than a female cat. =_=

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's like giving me a cookie. Yay! haha. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails