Apr 19, 2010

1st Deco-Den!

My first Deco-Den!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Finally blingified my LG Lollipop just for fun and now I feel like adding bling bling to everything I have. :P

The front (and my cute Korilakkuma hp strap. ♥ )

The back...a bit fail but who cares? haha.

I think my brother will never want to answer any phone calls for him on my phone...

Too bad can't really bling the inside...maybe I'll add some Rilakkuma stickers or something.


Of course, my phone is pale in comparision to these:

Siao! I'd love to have the cat one. But with Ginger on it instead. :D

Rilakkuma!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(Yes, it's a handphone deco. Maximum siaoness overwhelming!)

Korilakkuma!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

This I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE!
♥ ♥ ♥ Alice in Wonderland themed!!! ♥ ♥ ♥


Next on my list of things to bling would probably be my compact camera...or my D70s. hmm.


Hugs n Kisses,
Di

13 comments:

  1. i absolutely got no patience or watsoever, so kenot bling them!

    maybe if i ask u nicely, you'd do it for me? XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. strangely...some of these are pretty cool actually, especially the alice in wonderland one.

    how long did you take to blingify your phone, dear? >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Plue: hahaha. I use the cheating method. I bought deco stickers. So the pattern is all ready...then I just cut and paste. xD The front one was a bit harder cos I redid the design. :D

    @Em: The alice in wonderland one is crazy nice. It took me a few hours to do the front part of the phone. The back was easier. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The phone itself is nice. The front part deco also not bad but the back part.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Edwin: hehe. :P

    @Kitkat: yealar...the back part fail dy... will re-do when I'm free. haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cool...reminds me XiaXue bling bling camera she have..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shereen: Hi Shereen! :D hahaha. yeah, she more power ler...she slowly and patiently blings everything she has. I use stickers instead. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! It looks AMAZING! I think you did a great job. I have the blue lollipop and there's been scratches here and there and I've been meaning to bling it up too! Can I ask where you purchase those gem stickers and how durable it is - as in will it fall off easily? If you can recommend me to where I can purchase it, I'd be SO thankful! I live in Canada btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vivi!

    Thanks! :D Well, it's pretty durable and I've changed my front design recently...took me quite a while to remove the bling stickers! I buy mine locally in Malaysia for about MYR10(3USD). You can try checking Etsy.com, search under "bling stickers" or "decoden sticker" and you should be able to find some supplies to start blinging your lollipop phone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! I just bought some as I ventured downtown, Toronto and will soon start on this project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What type of glue did you use to stick on the gems =) ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Vivi: Be sure to show me photos! :D

    @Lucy: For this one, I used sticker gems. So no messy glue here. But I've changed the design already and this time I used nail glue...very very messy...it's kinda like super glue. Thank God for protective films. :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's like giving me a cookie. Yay! haha. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails