Mar 19, 2010

Nature Republic

So yesterday I dropped by Times Square with my family and relatives from Brunei (took them shopping) and I popped into the Nature Republic store to look for some moisturizers. I just finished using the samples I got when I went to Korea so I was ecstatic that a store opened up in Malaysia. :D

So, RM180 poorer later, I realized they gave me a poster of Rain (*squeals*) and a booklet filled with his face and hot bod. yayness. :D

So I was just flipping around and came to this page when I realized something...odd...
very odd...

Can you see what's wrong with this picture?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


SIAPA TU?!?!?!?!
OMG OMG OMG.

It's either a crew member who didn't realize he was in the shot.
or...
that.

I wonder how the editing team missed this.

Hugs n Kisses,
Di

7 comments:

  1. this is kinda scawyy, if it was a crew, so ok la, but if it wasnt??? OMGEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why...I keep telling myself it's a crew member, only a crew member. gahhh. Sumore it's on the page where Rain is half nekkid. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually noticed that thing in the smaller version. maybe cause i was more into the surrounding than the subject matter itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no! so scary got something at the back. some more half blur blur .. lower opacity

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's nothing there oso.. u sure u saw something there? :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's like giving me a cookie. Yay! haha. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails