Feb 10, 2010

TK's dad's dinner

So the whole #hooraygang was invited for Thong Kai's dad's Company's Annual Dinner. lol. Thanks for the invite! :D

It was held in Klang, at a restaurant called V-Garden or something...sorry, short term memory. T_T The whole dinner can be summed up with one word and one picture...

Glenfiddich


...because I don't have any other photos. :D

hahaha. Dinner was good lah. Owh and Thong Kai's puppy Yui is so so so so so cute and so incredibly Paris Hilton-can put in hangbag type-tiny! :3 Sandra took a picture of me and Yui and bluetoothed it to my phone...but my phone termakaned it and now I can't find it. Orz

*owh and thank you(T_T) Renee, Joshua and Evo for...you know what...*

I just realized all you guys have a .com blog. O_O

*thank you Gary for letting me tumpang kereta. And Sandra darling for dropping me home. :D*

Next makan...luo sang Friday! Am so gonna be fat fat after CNY. T^T

Hugs n Kisses,
Di


5 comments:

  1. thx for coming !! u guys are my honorable guess =)... bwwahhahahah evo renee and joshua so funneh... im still laughing at it now lol!!!

    so when ur turn to get ur own .com??? come join us !!! come and see yui then she loves u :P... like a hyper active energizer bunny lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I don't think I can get a heiditan.com ler. :( susah nak dapat.

    Yui is wayyyyyyyy too sugar high. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi! U drink whisky! Tsk tsk.
    :p

    eh why cannot get heiditan.com? heidityj.com leh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sable: hello! :D I didn't! :P heiditan.com can get I think...but I'm not too sure of the procedure or how much I need to pay for it. All so confusing... @_@

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's like giving me a cookie. Yay! haha. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails