Feb 27, 2010

I Am Amazed

I Am Amazed

One thing have I desired,
To dwell with you my Lord.
And all the days of my life,
To seek the Holy place.

I lift my eyes to heaven,
That's where my heart belongs.
My life has changed forever,
And nothing else matters when I'm with you.

I am amazed by you,
Jesus my treasure,
the love of my life.
I live to worship you,
you are so beautiful,
your face is all I seek.


* * *

I first heard this song during HUGE Camp way back in 2000 or 2001. It's by Youth Alive I think, but I can't find any info on this song anywhere online. So the lyrics might be a bit off.
Thank God Kevin shared the mp3 with me after years and years of futile searching. :)

Truly everyday, I am amazed to see how God works in my life, how his plans are always good and perfect. There's so much to be thankful for, especially blessings I don't deserve...and how He knows my needs and what's best for me. :)

I'm also always amazed at how He works in the lives of those I love. C: Everything happens for a reason and happens according to His will. It takes a while for me to realize it, but when I do... I'm left in awe. God works in amazing ways. :)

While searching for the above song many years ago, I found another song of the same title.
And I've heard it so many many many times over the last few years I can practically recite what the father says at the beginning of the song (haha), but it was only today that I found out it was sung by Kevin Jonas (Jonas Brother's father) and Kevin Jonas (Jonas Brothers). Was super surprised to find out. haha. :D





Hugs n Kisses,
Di

1 comment:

  1. hey, do you still the digital copy of this song? Been looking for it too! Can't seem to buy it or yet alone find it. If you do please email me at jonleesg@gmail.com thank you so much in advance!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's like giving me a cookie. Yay! haha. ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails